What's Happening at Barriston
Find all of our current and archived news and announcements here!
We are hiring! Find out how you can Join Our Team!
Our Barrie (Mulcaster) location will be moving!! As of April 30th, 2018, we will be located at: 151 Ferris Lane, Suite 202
Barriston is proud to be a sponsor of the Sandbox! Looking forward to the opening this fall!
Welcome Chris Holmes, Articling Student, to our Barrie Offices!!
- We hope you enjoy reading our Barriston Firm Fall Newsletter! Special thanks to Contributors: Vivian Manning, Greg Cholkan and Tim Gronfors for their interesting articles.
- My Summer Student Experience: by Nicole Wozniak, Summer Student - Check out Nicole's recent post to our Municipal Law Blog - Thank you Nicole and good luck!
- Welcome Doug Moody! Doug joins the firm as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on September 5, 2017.
- Happy Retirement Mr. Alf Dick! Barriston has been honoured to have you for the past 10 years of your long and distinguished career - June 22, 2017
- Congratulations to David Harris-Lowe, who is now the President of the Simcoe County Family Law Lawyers Association
- Congratulations to Nathalie Tinti who has been nominated for the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce Female Business Person of the Year!
- Barrie Lawyer, Jim McIntosh, Receives The 2013 June Callwood Outstanding Achievement Award for Volunteerism
- Barriston LLP, Emerges As Simcoe County's Largest Full Service Law Firm
Are you a journalist seeking a lawyer to interview for a story? We welcome your inquiry. Please contact email@example.com
The Barriston Blogs ~ Read our legal teams’ insights and opinions on a broad range of issues